Microfinance Delta International Company Limited (MIFIDA) is a microfinance company, majority owned by a Japanese company, called Gojo & Company,Inc. Gojo is funded by Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA), under the Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs. In 2015 MIFIDA and Gojo was made joint venture company and got license officially with license number 0247/2015.
Empathy: Stand by Clients
- We strive to see things from the perspective of our end clients so that our services support their goals.
Integrity: Act on Principle
- We are guided in all we do by our principles without exceptions.
Courtesy: Listen First
- We always keep an open mind and uphold everyone’s right to be heard and respected.
- We challenge the conventional, consider the practical, and share our knowledge with others.
Trust: Be Genuine
- We build trust and demonstrate our loyalty by telling the truth without concern for appearances.
Board Of Directors
After graduating from Korea University and Waseda Graduate School of Finance, Taejun started his career at Morgan Stanley and then worked for Unison Capital....view profile
Arnaud has founded and led two of the leading European financial inclusion groups active in Micro and SME finance, as well as digital finance. Between 1998...view profile
Sanjay qualified as a Chartered Accountant before graduating from Delhi University as Bachelor of Commerce. Beginning his career in 1991 as an Auditor with...view profile
Suga is director at MIFIDA and also is a Senior Investment Officer at Emerging Markets Investment Advisers (EMIA), a Mekong-based development fund and one of...view profile
Prior to joining Gojo, Kohei has served as Senior Vice President of Finance at SmartNews, Inc., a developer of a news discovery app called “SmartNews”,...view profile